User Exit Question. Forms3->4.5

From: A.Sandhu <cm4282_at_ccub.wlv.ac.uk>
Date: 1995/11/08

Hi, I have a few questions for any one good at user-exits. I have programmed myself in Forms 3.0 and 4.5 mainly and got user-exits to work in Forms 3.0 using Pro*C after a lot of hassle.

  1. When doing a Forms 3.0 to 4.5 conversion what happens to user-exits used in the Forms 3.0 application ? Do they have to be re-written in Visual C++ ?
  2. Are user-exits in 4.5 as difficult to get going as in Forms 3.0?
  3. Can anyone recommend any books on User-Exit programming or Pro*C ?

I would appreciate any help.

Pat. Received on Wed Nov 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message