Forms 4.0 menu generation

From: Sandra J. Wright <swright_at_iplmail.orl.mmc.com>
Date: 1995/11/08

Y'all are going to have to bear with me here while I keep posting dumb questions, as this has been the only place I've gotten any answer yet - when you get tired of the dumb questions, let me know.... meanwhile....

I'm trying to get create a menu. I've been going by the Oracle Forms User's Guide, "Generating to Create a Runtime Menu File" p 18-17. I get this message:

  • Creating menu module swright/sample.mmx.
  • Compiling startup code segment ... FRM-31633: Main menu SAMPLE not found in module.

I have gone into the Menu pull-down menu in the Forms Designer, selected Module, and set Name, Short Name, File, Main, and Identification to sample.

I've also gone into my form, and pulled down the Form menu, selected Module, and set Menu Module to sample.

Anybody got any idea what "Main menu SAMPLE not found in module" means? Received on Wed Nov 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message