Re: Windows SQL*Plus Hangs if "pause on"

From: Mike Rife <rife_at_aarlo.moffitt.usf.edu>
Date: 1995/11/08

In article <47akch$p1u_at_esrinr.cs.esrin.esa.it>, Ricardo Venturini <Ricardo Venturini_at_mail.esrin.esa.it> says:

>Yes you are right I tried with my version 3.1.3.7.2 on windows and gives the same
>problem. I tried setting pause not at the command line, but under the 'Options'
>pull down menu and the problem is still there.
>Sorry

This is a known bug. Contact Oracle about when it will be fixed. If you need to use set pause on, then you need to go back a version. Received on Wed Nov 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message