DESIGNER 2000 Feedback

From: Ricardo Venturini <Ricardo>
Date: 1995/10/30

I am very impressed with the above product, I think Oracle has done a very good job.

I have just one questions:

Oracle PROFILES and SNAPSHOT GROUPS are database objects like any other objects. Why is that Designer2000 does not know anythink about them?

CASE suppose to generate a full working system without any feedling outside CASE. So why is that the repository does not 'undertand' these two objects?

I would love to know from ORACLE if there are any plans to introduce these objects into CASE?

Thak you
Ricardo Venturini
European Space Agency Received on Mon Oct 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message