National Language Support

From: <Axiomaix_at_pi.net>
Date: 1995/10/27

The end-users of my applications want to use a comma at the decimal-point-position. e.g.: 1000 dollars and 53 cents should look like: $ 1.000,53 instead of $ 1,000.53

Normally one would use the National Language Support and set it to French.

In version 4.0.12 of the CaseDictionary and CaseGenerator this leads to several bugs. The only advice I got from the consultant of Oracle is to use masks at every table-column of the money-type.

Is there someone who is smarter than the average Oracle Consultant and who knows an easier way?

Thanks,
Axiomaix_at_pi.net Received on Fri Oct 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message