REP-3300: Fatalerror in ToolkitII (UI)?

From: Jun Ni <juni_at_cerc.wvu.edu>
Date: 1995/10/24

Hello there,

We are using Oracle Report in Develop/2000 on Solaris 2.4. For every report we designed, we can run it as DESTYPE=screen, but if we want to run it as DESTYPE=preview, we got this error:

	REP-3300: Fatal error in ToolkitII (UI)
	UI-9: This function call is out of context.

What does this mean? Is something wrong with the installation? What should we check?

We tried to call Oracle customer support, but couldn't get through. Hope someone out there can help us.

Thanks in advance!

Please email your response to jun_at_twinkie.bsis.com

Jun Received on Tue Oct 24 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message