Help, Conncurrent logins (again)

From: Michael L. Weaver <mlweav2_at_oprah.ecte.uswc.uswest.com>
Date: 1995/10/19

I have asked this before and got one sugestion but I still don't have the final answer so...
Does anyone know if it is a problem to mix default and explicit logins in a Pro C program. It seems that after using the explicit connection with an AT command the default connection becommes confused or droped. The DBA group here so far has been trying to convince me that I am required to reconnect to the default connection after each call to the explicit connection. I doubt this very much as it would be a really stupid thing for Oracle to do. My one response back to my prior posting suggests that this is a bug in 7.0.16. If anyone out there has experience mixing default and explicit logins I sure would appreciate a response. Received on Thu Oct 19 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message