Help: ORA-03121 no interface driver connected

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1995/10/19

I get this error trying to start up Personal Oracle7 in Windows 3.1. It has been working perfectly for months, until today. Then today, I did two things differently:
  Installed a new monitor, and changed the Windows system settings for

      the monitor.
  At the same time I was connected to a remote server in SQL Plus, I

      attempted to start the PO7 database.

If you have any ideas of what to fix, _Please_ let me know.

Thanks!!!
Steve Cosner (stevec_at_csufresno.edu) Received on Thu Oct 19 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message