Re: Oracle Training

From: Richard A. Woods <rawoods_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/10/15

In <45k0to$obv_at_atlantis.utmb.edu> cmfische_at_his2a (Cathy Fischer) writes:

>I may get the opportunity to take a few classes from Oracle in
 Houston.
>Specifically I am looking at the Administering the Oracle7 database
>classes and Tuning and Troubleshooting.
>
>If you have taken any classes from Oracle (esp. in Houston) please
 tell
>me if they are worthwhile. I am expecting to learn alot (for the
 amount
>of money we will be paying).
>
>Thanks in advance
>cfischer_at_beach.utmb.edu

The DBA I & II and the Tuning/Troubleshooting classes are the bare minimum for an Oracle DBA. I've attended these classes and sent a number of other folks to the training too. However, our classroom experiences were in Orlando, Atlanta, and D.C., and were all well received.

Rich Woods
Oracle Worldwide Customer Support Received on Sun Oct 15 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message