Replication Server

From: <00d0warty_at_bsuvc.bsu.edu>
Date: 1995/10/11

  This is for a friend of mine. Send all questions and/or queries to   my e-mail address and I'll forward it to him.   Thanks,

                         Replication Server

We are a small company and we have developed a replication server that replicates database changes from oracle to oracle, oracle to sybase, oracle to informix, oracle to db2 online and in the same session preserving transactional consistency. We are seeking help in getting beta sites to test this product on sun ,hp and other unix platforms. We are also seeking help in marketing this product. We also are in the process of developing replication server to replicate from sybase to sybase, sybase to oracle, sybase to informix and sybase to db2. These are not separate servers. One server replicates to different hetrogeneous databases. If you are interested please send you email/phone number to following 00d0warty_at_bsuvc.bsu.edu Thanx

 _Durgesh. Received on Wed Oct 11 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message