Oracle Mobile Agents

From: Francois Lachance <gallaghe_at_leroy.cc.uregina.ca>
Date: 1995/10/10

I would like to know if there is anyone out there who has used Oracle's Mobile Agents. We are currently looking at the product and I am wondering if there is anyone who has had experience (gotchas, performance, reliability) with this fairly new product.

We are looking at first using Mobile Agents over phone lines with the intent of also using it over wireless networks later.

I will summarize the information for this newsgroup.

Thanks!

+ +
+ Francois Lachance +
+ Data Administrator +
+ Saskatchewan Highways and Transportation +
+ Regina, Saskatchewan +
+ Canada +
+ +