proc16 for Win NT & error *dialogs*

From: Tero Heinonen <th_at_tekla.fi>
Date: 1995/10/09

Why does the proc16 for Windows NT use pop-up dialogs even when used as a command line tool? For example, an obsolete (but ignored in the previous versions of precompiler) option causes an error-dialog to pop-up.

The behaviour is most annoying because when executed from a remote host using rexec the precompiler just hangs every time it tries to display the error message pop-up dialog.

I'm looking for info how to prevent displaying of the dialogs. Any help is appreciated.

Windows NT version is Workstation 3.51 and I'm using Ataman rexec-daemon if that matters.

--
Tero <th_at_tekla.fi>