Re: Unload-/loading data

From: Francisco Piragibe <piragibe_at_iis.com.br>
Date: 1995/10/06

"Pär Carlsson" <pcarl_at_plants.seisy.abb.se> wrote:
>Can anyone tell me an easy way to unload the data (only the data) from a
>table to a file. This file is later to be used by SQLloader to load the
>table (or another instance of the table) again.

The easiest way I know is SQL*ReportWriter, one query (select * from...) and proper format pictures and options (page length 999, printdef printer with no control characters defined, no labels, etc). There's an example of flat file generation in the Building Reports With SQL*ReportWriter manual.

Best regards Received on Fri Oct 06 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message