Re: Stored Procedures

From: <Csivils_at_blkbox.com>
Date: 1995/10/05

>Also note procedures ( stored and non-stored ) should only be used to carry
>outapplication logic, and never to enforce business rules. It's important to
>realise the difference.

I think I know what I think the difference is, but I don't follow your point. I agree that you don't want to be shipping data all over the network, that concept is simple. Please elaborate on what you think the difference is, and why you feel the use or non-use of stored procedures to be appropriate.

Craig Received on Thu Oct 05 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message