Re: ODBC and WIN95

From: Jgreene <jgreene_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/10/02

I have read that some people have done this (connected Win 95 SQL*Net to a TCP/IP stack under windows 95), however I had problems. When I asked them, Oracle support indicated that they were having trouble interfacing their SQL*Net (both versions) to the Microsoft Windows 95 TCP/IP stack. One person suggested that I install the SQL*Net from Windows NT (he claimed the binaries are the same), but I have not yet tried this (the job jar is always over-flowing). Perhaps this could be of help to you. Received on Mon Oct 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message