Power Object - Blaze

From: Gordon E. Hooker <gordonh_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: 1995/10/01

geotri_at_aurora.eexi.gr (George Triantafyllidis) wrote:

>Does anybody know if Power object can work at last with blaze
>database? (Or via ODBC with other databases)

Exactly when did you down load Power Objects. v10 as down loaded only uses blaze or PO7. ODBC support will not arrive until v1.1.

>I experiment a lot of problems in version 1.00 (90 days trial).
>* The forms do not draw correctly.
>Is there any new version?

What do you mean it does not draw forms correctly? I have completed a couple of projects using Power Objects without a problem.

>I would like to hear more about OPO from people who really tried this
>software because I want to use it for true developement.

Great piece of software, and is really getting some good press.

>Sen e-mail to geotri_at_aurora.eexi.gr

>Thank you

Gordon Hooker MACS PCP                                     ,--_|\
25 Clarke Street, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia     /      \
gordonh_at_acslink.net.au                                    \_.--._/
mobile: 018883835 phone: 61-7-2889716                           V
It is far better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt... Received on Sun Oct 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message