Forms45 -frm 40106 error

From: carl bylin <cvbylin_at_wizard.com>
Date: 1995/09/26

I want to display a definition from a separate table on a canvas. I created a block with 2 items, the first is used in Master-detail relation and if matches, display only the 2nd item (definition). When I set the property value of the 2nd item as 'display', I get runtime error 40106. When I change the value to 'text', the error disappear. Could someone tell me why? I really don't want a text display because I don't want the user to change it.

Thanks
Carl
cvbylin_at_wizard.com Received on Tue Sep 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message