Re: Data Migration/Conversion Tools

From: Jhartson <jhartson_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/09/22

Bruce,
We have a point-and-click data migration tool called ReTarGet, which allows you to migrate data from one DBMS to an RDBMS or from an RDBMS to another RDBMS. Based on Oracle's Design Migration Services endorsement of the tool, we were just named as a charter partner of their new Migration Technology Initiative at Int'l Oracle User Week (IOUW).

 It is much more powerful than typical relational-to-relational migrations require, but can also add value to migrations of that kind. Avalon Software has chosen ReTarGet to help them move 60 of their existing customers from Avalon 8 to Avalon 9 (600 tables to over 1000 tables).

You can also email me at jhart_at_rankin.com (Rankin Tools Group, Phoenix AZ) 602-997-6996
regards,
JH Received on Fri Sep 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message