Re: Win 95 and Dev 2000

From: Steve Foster <Steve.Foster_at_durham.ac.uk>
Date: 1995/09/19

I'm running Windows 95 and recently installed Dev 2000 onto it with no problems. It installed just the same as on Windows 3.x and ran without having to change anything. You said

>Has anyone got any suggestions OR is there a new version of evaluation to
>download to correct this.

Does this mean you are running an evaluation copy of Dev 2000 or the full package? I'm running the full package with version no.s shown below

Oracle Forms 4.5 (4.5.6.0.7 production)
Oracle Reports 2.5 (2.5.3.1.16)

These run OK in Windows 95

Is the evaluation copy you refer to the personal oracle database itself, I'm connected to a datbase on a Solaris machine so I can't help if that is the case.

--
Steve Foster                            Email: Steve.Foster_at_durham.ac.uk
                                        WWW:   http://www.dur.ac.uk/~dgg0sf

Resource Centre for Access to Data on Europe (R-Cade)
Unit 1L, Mountjoy Research Centre, University of Durham, Durham DH1 3SW, UK.