Re: Help on Forms 4.5/Reports 2.5

From: Sreedhar V. Lokam <sreedhar_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/09/16

asmittal_at_ix.netcom.com (ATAR SEN MITTAL ) wrote:

>Hi !

>I am interested in knowing some good hi funda books on Forms4.5 and
>Reports 2.5 especially giving tips and tricks.

>Any comments/suggestion are most welcome.

>Thanks

The best books that I can suggest you to read are the Oracle Manuals that are provided along with ur software. They are the best that are available so far. Though there are books in Forms 4.5 and reports2.5 available in the market, they are not up to the mark.

Particularly the documentation for the Developer/2000 are very good. I suggest this for any one who want to start with Forms 4.5 or Reports 2.5 or Graphics 2.5

Sreedhar Lokam. Received on Sat Sep 16 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message