Re: 3.0 to 4.5 comversion estimate???

From: <dbvision_at_inet.uni-c.dk>
Date: 1995/09/11

> USERNAME_at_iac.net (USERNAME) writes:
> Anyone have any idea on a good rule of thumb for estimating the
> time to convert 3.0 forms to 4.5 forms?
>
> Thanks.

There's a lot of problems in the conversion to Forms 4.5 which will take some time if you want to use all the functions in the Windows enviroment.

But there's another and faster way to do it. Kumaran Systems has developed GUI*Converter wich in most cases means 100% conversion which also ensure that the field validation will be as in SQL*Forms 3 if you want that, or you can set mouse navigation to validation at commit time. GUI*Converter also add toolbar, puch buttons, fonts and colors and much more.

We here distributor in the Scandinavia, but if you mail you adress, I will pass you letter to Kumaran if you are out of our area.

Tore Johannesen
DBVision
Gl. Kongevej 47B
DK-1610 Kobenhavn V Received on Mon Sep 11 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message