Re: Forms 4.5 Templates?

From: Kevin Toepke <ktoepke_at_infinet.com>
Date: 1995/09/09

In article <42qob0$1t7_at_cheyenne.iac.net>, USERNAME <tjl_at_iac.net> wrote:
>Does anybody have any opinion on developing a generic template
>in forms 4.5? Is it a timesavings effort? Any suggestions on
>approaches of other ideas?
>
>Thanks,

A generic template is not only a timesaving effort, but it also _helps_ to produce forms that look similar. I would recommend creating a "reference" form that contains the property classes, visual attributes and such and referencing that into the template form. That way you just have to change one form and re-generate to perform a system-wide change.

Kevin Toepke

| ktoepke_at_infinet.com               | Nothing is ever accomplished by a     |
|                                   | reasonable man - Bernard Shaw         |