Pro*C compiler, please help

From: Rolf Hargis <reh_at_tempest.rtpnc.epa.gov>
Date: 1995/09/06

Hi - I'm trying to compile a Pro*C program containing a call to a stored procedure. The compiler barfed on the call, telling me I needed to use the SQLCHECK=FULL command line option. When I use this option, the compiler will not recognise *any* database object -- it will stop on any table name telling me that the table name must be decared:

        PCC-S-02201, identifier 'TSITE' must be declared

Simpler programs with no calls to stored procedures, compile and run fine, as long as I do *not* set SQLCHECK=FULL.

I am running on a SUN SPARCstation LX, Solaris 2.3. C compiler is gcc.
Pro*C V2.0.6
Oracle7.0 on a remote DEC Alpha, connected using SQL*NetV2

Please respond by Email.

Thanks,
Rolf

| Rolf Hargis |