Re: Does anyone out there know anything about ORA-568?

From: John Bracken <johnb_at_jbracken.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1995/08/31

>I am running a Client/Server Application with Paradox 4.5
>as the Front end and Oracle 7 as the backend. One of my
>users is having a problem retrieving data for a report.
>The data is in the table, but the report comes back, with
>nothing to report. Oracle flashes a space exceeded error
>and then gives me the ORA-568 error message. The Oracle 7
>Server Messages and Codes Manual says the following:

I might be clutching at straws here, but make sure you have a seperate temporary tablespace and the user is pointing to it. Set up this temporary tablespace with initial 1M next 1M pctincrease 0,

John Bracken -- 'Gooden day, big-feller mine host! Trois Liverpool, UK beers pour favour avec us, silver plate' --
  • johnb_at_jbracken.demon.co.uk ..or.. jbracken_at_uk.oracle.com ======