Oracle, cgi, web - consulting group forming in Bay Area

From: edwin rutsch <erutsch_at_sirius.com>
Date: 1995/08/29

Oracle, cgi, web - consulting group forming in Bay Area (Berkeley and SF)

We are forming a web development service bureau and consulting group and are looking for Oracle developers that are interested in getting involved. We are creating web sites with Oracle database backends.

We have some interesting pilot projects in the works that use Oracle on Windows NT.. If you are an Oracle developer with an interest in the World Wide Web and interested in joining a consulting group contact me (Edwin Rutsch) at erutsch_at_sirius.com or call 510 528-9895.

We can offer:

  • Contract database jobs as they come in.
  • A support and networking group to address issues involved in setting up web servers and databases.
  • Regular user group meetings.
  • If you have ideas for using databases on the web, we can offer colocation on our T1 line.

thanks

edwin Received on Tue Aug 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message