PO7 and Windows95

From: DMNortunen <dmnortunen_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/08/28

Has anyone successfully installed Personal Oracle 7 on Windows95. I saw one press release that said it would be compatible but I couldn't get a release date for this. I don't know if this is another of Oracles overly optimistic statements or whether it really is ready for '95. I am getting errors trying to install Personal Oracle7 on Windows95 and wondered if these were the typical errors that I would have to fight my way through or whether they were due to Windows 95. Any help would be appreciated. Please e-mail the response to DMNortunen_at_aol.com. Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Aug 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message