Some Contract Positions for Oracle Financial & CASE 5.1

From: Ray Osborne w/GrapeVine Network <rayosb_at_america.net>
Date: 1995/08/26

Following are contract positions available now.
*

Chicago - 3 month plus assignment for multiple people. Skills required is: IBM MVS/ESA, IDMS, ADS/O. We need several strong ADS/O programmers for initial three month assignment with possible extensions.
*

Chicago - people needed for a Oracle CASE 5.1 project. Approximate start date will be the second week of September. Candidates will learn Developer 2000. This is a seven month project.
*

USA WIDE- Need for multiple Oracle Financials people. We need both Functional and Technical people. Just let us know your geographic preference and we will market you to the appropiate sites.
*

USA WIDE - Need for Parkplace Small Talk consultants. Let us know your geographic preference and we will market you to the appropiate sites.
*

To apply to these positions please send e-mail resume in ascii text in the body of the message to: ray.osborne_at_index.com and quote the position you are interested in. Received on Sat Aug 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message