Re: Oracle6 ODBC Driver

From: Maria Wolfe <Maria.Wolfe_at_NorfolkVA.ATTGIS.COM>
Date: 1995/08/14

==========JD, 8/11/95==========
Does anybody have or know where I can get an ODBC Driver for Oracle6? We called Oracle who said that we would have to talk to Microsoft to get one. We already have the Oracle7 driver which is working fine. Thanks for any help!

--

JD

==========JD, 8/11/95==========
Does anybody have or know where I can get an ODBC Driver for Oracle6? We called Oracle who said that we would have to talk to Microsoft to get one. We already have the Oracle7 driver which is working fine. Thanks for any help!

--

JD

Microsoft Download Service (MSDL)
Dial (206) 936-6735 to connect to MSDL
Download ORA110.EXE

or Internet (anonymous FTP)
  ftp ftp.microsoft.com
  Change to the \softlib\mslfiles directory   Get ORA110.EXE Received on Mon Aug 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message