Re: ACCESSing an PO7 DB

From: JD <76712.3131_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1995/08/11

Look at the oracle.ini file under your c:\windows directory. There should be a parameter set such as local=xxx. Whatever xxx is, that is how you should set up your odbc connect string during odbc installation. Given this, you should be able to attach a table by select attach table from the file menu in Access, select sql database, choose the appropriate data source that you set up during odbc installation, enter scott/tiger as your logon id/password. This is what I did and it worked for me. Hope this helps.

--
JD