Re: PO7 & WIN95 ? - Does it work?

From: Gordon E. Hooker <gordonh_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: 1995/08/10

morgan.skinner_at_fisons-ls.com (Morgan Skinner) wrote:

>Anyone managed to get PO7 running on Windows95?. The Oracle installer
>knows what I am attempting to do and tells me that is is an
>unsupported installation - fair enough. I don't seem to be able to
>get the database up an running as I keep getting a 'No Interface
>Driver Connected' message within the installation log file.

>Any hints would be appreciated. Please respond via EMAIL if possible.

No it doesn't, PO7 is not supported nor does it work under windows 95, A copy of PO7 for Win95 is due for release by the end of the year.

Gordon Hooker MACS PCP                                     ,--_|\
25 Clarke Street, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia     /      \
gordonh_at_acslink.net.au                                    \_.--._/
mobile: 018883835 phone: 61-7-2889716                           V
The opinions you read here are mine and not necessarily those of my employers. Although, I must say they are the truth, the whole truth, and nothing like the truth. As far as I'm concerned anyway... Received on Thu Aug 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message