Re: NO Motif version of Developer/2000 ????

From: Russ Seligman <rseligma_at_oracle.com>
Date: 1995/08/09

In article <1995Aug9.143901.9487_at_news.unige.ch> schaller_at_divsun.unige.ch (Gerard Schaller) writes:

>In their product description of Developer/2000
>(http://www.oracle.com/info/products/dev2000.html) Oracle annonces it will be
>available for Windows, Mac and Motif. However Oracle Switzerland is incapable
>to give me any release date for Motif (and/or Mac). Instead I was told that
>the Motif version wont be released and that only Windows version is and will
>be available. Is there someone who have seen related informations about Motif
>version of Developer/2000 ?

I can't give you any dates, but I can assure you that Mac and Motif releases of Developer/2000 are still very much a part of our release plans.

--Russ

Russ Seligman                 "If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe
Oracle Corporation             there's something wrong with the universe."
rseligma_at_us.oracle.com           --Beverly Crusher, ST:TNG