Oracle error 0s798

From: Rick Loffredo <loffredo_at_nprdc.navy.mil>
Date: 1995/08/07

The configuration of my IDS application is as follows: Netware 3.11, Oracle RDBMS 6.0.36, SQL*Net SPX 1.1.0.8, and Windows 3.1

I am a developer in San Diego, while the end users are in Washington, D.C.. I was told one of the workstation was having trouble loading SQLSPX. The error message they were getting was "Initialization Error = 0s798, SQLNET Driver not loaded". FYI, prior to loading SQLSPX, there was 510k conventional memory available.

Could not find any information regarding this error from the Oracle error message manual. Can somebody shed some light on this problem. Please send me a message to my e-mail account.

Thanks. Received on Mon Aug 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message