Re: Oracle Webkit Platforms!!!!!

From: Aileen Jaitin <ajaitin_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1995/08/04

Right now the Oracle Interface Kit is available as SunOS binaries, or source code for UNIX(tar format). You can get the Kit at http://www.oracle.com under Free Trial Software. We also include a cool Auto Dealer demo that uses the WOW gateway, and a new page that shows folks on the Web using Oracle7 as their back-end(one is even a matching service).

Aileen