Re: Unable to use the EXPORT-UTILITY

From: Ron Beery <Ron.Beery_at_DaytonOH.NCR.COM>
Date: 1995/08/03

>In article <3vpt7j$578_at_news.rwth-aachen.de> Axel Peters writes:
>
>we have a problem using the EXPORT-Utility after updating our ORACLE-Server on
 AIX
>to Version 7.1.3.0.0.

<stuff deleted>

I had a similar problem with import/export. I'm running on an AT&T/NCR 3000. We upgraded from V6.0.36 to V7.1.3. Some commands that had been in catalog.sql or catexp.sql were moved to sql.bsq which is run during database creation. I ran a portion of sql.bsq to fix the import problem. Oracle Support

emailed a script to fix my export problem.

Our problems are not the same, but they may have the same cause. Give Oracle Support a call.

Ron Beery
Everything is computerized. What could possibly go wrong? Received on Thu Aug 03 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message