Re: WANTED: White Papers on RAID Technology

From: Michael E Willett <mew_at_world.std.com>
Date: 1995/07/25

Dave Herdman <dherdman_at_osil.demon.co.uk> writes:

>In article <3uglni$jh9_at_news.starnet.net> neil_at_bMD.com "Neil Greene" writes:

>> I am looking for some technical white papers on RAID technology. Any
>> recommended ftp sites or web pages would be great. Or contact numbers,

>Me too !!

>I think it would be a good idea to post rather than e-mail

>regards

>Dave Herdman
>--
>+------------------------------------------------------------------+
>| Dave Herdman Open Systems Interconnection Ltd |
>| Phone 44 (0)1494 765716 Fax 44 (0)1494 764062 Mob 0831 250875 |
>+------------------------------------------------------------------+

There are three RAID white papers (so far) on the Storage Computer World Wide Web server, http://www.storage.com/. They can be found by clicking on the RAID theory selection on the left column. I'll be happy to get paper copies and Snail mail them to people who do not have WWW capabilities. There are also some RAID customer documentaries that can be found by clicking on "Oracle" in the upper right hand column.

Mike W.

Michael Willett, EE
mwillett_at_storage.com
Storage Computer Corp.
http://www.storage.com/
11 Riverside Street
Nashua, NH 03062
Tel. 603-880-3005

:::I/O-accelerated, very fast disk arrays for all SCSI systems to 1,000 GB::: Received on Tue Jul 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message