DBMS Quality Evaluation

From: David Roberts <droberts_at_seas.gwu.edu>
Date: 1995/07/24

I am working with a large government organization selecting a database management system. They want to know about the quality of delivered software and support, so I offered to conduct a survey. PLEASE take a moment to complete this survey about your use of Oracle. I will share the complete results with you, which will comprehensively deal with the product and service quality of the top five database system vendors.

The overall results of the survey will be shared with the vendors, but your identity will be kept ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL. To preserve this confidentiality, please edit your responses directly into this note and email it directly to me at

droberts_at_seas.gwu.edu

Thanks!

First, please identify the version and release of Oracle with which you work and the hardware and operating system platform:

PRODUCT QUALITY PQ1. What do you like best about this product?

PQ2. What do you like least about this product?

PQ3. What single change would you make to the product if you could?

SERVICE QUALITY PS1. Briefly summarize the single best service/support experience you have had with the vendor.

PS2. Briefly summarize the single worst service/support experience you have had with the vendor.

PS3. What single change would make in support if you could?

Thanks very much for your help!

Dave Roberts Received on Mon Jul 24 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message