ORA-6233 Error - Connecting to NT Server

From: Tom Gonterman <tombgjr_at_sky.net>
Date: 1995/07/20

We are a brand new installation and are inexperienced with Oracle...Have installed on an NT server and are running SQL*Net 1 with Named Pipes support.

When we try to connect to the server we get the 6233 error message. Found one place in the documentation that states this is a security problem on the server but we believe everything is kosher with security.

Anyone else have any thoughts? Thanks for the help.............. Received on Thu Jul 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message