Re: MSaccess-oracle (SQL*NET)

From: Andrew McAllister <mcallister_at_grad.missouri.edu>
Date: 1995/07/13

In article <3u37ah$ogs_at_saphir.jouy.inra.fr> <Unknown> writes:
>From: <Unknown>
>Subject: MSaccess-oracle (SQL*NET)
>Date: 13 Jul 1995 13:33:05 GMT

> Hi,

> We want attach ORACLE7 tables with MS-ACCESS2 (database ACCESS).
> The SQL*NET gateway is successfully intalled.
>
> We have some problems about the installation of the ORACLE ODBC manager.
>
> "The installation of the ODBC driver failed. It could be a problem of not enough
> memory" .

> Why?
> Do the problem come from the ACCESS side?

>Thanks in advance.

>Please reply by E-Mail
> soto_at_ensam.inra.fr

I've never seen this, but you might try switching your video driver to plain VGA. Then re-install.
Andy
Andrew McAllister -- mcallister_at_grad.missouri.edu Office of Research, University of Missouri-Columbia The views above are my own, and NOT those of my employer. Received on Thu Jul 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message