generating indexes was: Oracle Designer 2000

From: Christian Kaiser <chris_at_reblaus.wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: 1995/07/11

In article <3tsmu7$fg1_at_empire.texas.net> from [11 Jul 1995 02:16:39 GMT] you wrote:

|> I have been using the Designer 2000 tool for the last 3 months. I have been the teamleader for developing small
|> prototypes using the CASE tool thru the entire development life cycle. I have found that alot of
|> the Descriptions, comments, notes that are captured in the upper case areas do not migrate to the tables, moduels
|> and the generated forms as 'Hint' and 'Help' (field, block and form) text. I am working with Oracle on this "undocumented feature"!
|>
|> Do not get intimidated w/ this new tool. Functionally it is just like 5.1 with some added features. I have found that the GUI
|> interface is a bit slow I found that I could work faster with 5.1.
|>
|> I have documented all of the bugs that we have come up against. If interested please e-mail me at kramm_at_pcnet.com
|> or call me at 800-483-8771.

hmmm...
i am trying to generate my indexes but all i get is the message :
OCO: column not found

all i can say about that is:
the columns (indexed, also all constraint columns) DO exist and table generation works rather well.

any ideas?

thanx

chris

--
Ing. Christian Kaiser     chris_at_reblaus.wu-wien.ac.at
ADV-Abteilung

Augasse 2-6,  A-1090 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 (1) 31-336 x4040
lifes a beach and then you dive

                 |\
 |\              | \                   OoOo
 \ \             \  \                  oOOo
                                 /;|\