Re: HP 9000 CASE Products/MS-Windows X Emulators

From: Dan Jones <jonesd_at_corp.hp.com>
Date: 1995/07/10

In article <3tgpql$j8n_at_nic.tor.onramp.ca>, mursacki_at_onramp.ca says...

>Hi:
>
>Can anyone running Oracle CASE on an HP 9000 Series 800 please respond
>to:
>
>1. If you use PCs on a LAN to access the 9000, what X terminal
> emulation software do you use? Experience with it/recommendations,
> performance on PC etc.
>
>2. If you use X terminals, what manufacturer/models?
>
>3. Would you recommend the Unix CASE tools over the OS/2/MS-Windows CASE
> tools?
>
>4. What version is your CASE/RDBMS software on the 9000?
>
>Thank You. mark ursacki, toronto, ont, can mursacki_at_onramp.ca

Here at HP we use Reflections X by WRQ. From what I understand it is one of the best X terminal emulators.

Dan
jonesd_at_corp.hp.com
Hewlett Packard Company Received on Mon Jul 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message