JOB : NETWORK OPERATIONS ANALYST

From: Raja Aji <raja_at_crl.com>
Date: 1995/07/06

NETWORK OPERATIONS ANALYST Qualifications:
Strong analytical thinker. BS Computer Science or related field. Experience with Oracle databases, SQL/Business Objects. 2+ years experience. Mac and Unix oriented experience. C experience preferred.

Job Description:
Position will be a focal point for many technical & business issues interfacing with Engineering, Business Development, Operations and Marketing departments. Analyze our database and bin logs to describe customer behavior/characteristics (e.g., subscribers with a certain game in a local calling area that play more than X hours/week). Develop standard & custom reports to describe the features/trends of our on-line service. Work on phone connection related issues and determine root causes. Numerous career growth opportunities will exist that lead into the previously mentioned departments.

Company Description:
Catapult Entertainment is a hot, start-up; first product, XBAND, allows Sega Genesis or Super NES players, in two locations, to compete over standard phone lines. Japanese version and PC product to be out late fall '95. Financed by Viacom and Nissho Iwai (a $100 billion Japanese Trading company) partnered with Intel, Sega, Nintendo and General Instrument.
(http://www.xband.com/)

Please respond by email to rick_at_catapent.com or fax your resume to
(408) 366 1729