Questions re: Oracle 7.1 replication to & from DB2/MVS

From: Willis62 <willis62_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/07/03

We're currently a DB2/MVS shop preparing to purchase Oracle. I'm looking for any information regarding replication and/or propagation of data between

Oracle and DB2/MVS.

Reading the tech briefs, it looks like we could use triggers and the
Oracle            Transparent Gateway to DB2 to get data from Oracle to
DB2.  Looks like DPROP/R and DataJoiner (both IBM products) to propagate
updates from DB2     to Oracle.

                           Anyone with experience and/or war stories doing
this?

Dean Berry (Willis62_at_AOL.COM)
Sr. Systems Programmer
Farmland Industries, Inc.
Kansas City, MO 64116
(816) 459-6047 Fax (816) 459-6767 Received on Mon Jul 03 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message