Re: DDE with Excel 5.0/Oracle Forms 4.0

From: Nigel Jepson <jepson_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1995/07/03

You can establish the DDE link to Excel using the System topic. This allows you to establish the link without knowing the spreadsheet that currently has focus. How you take it from there I don't know but I would be interested I you do find out.

I have also experience alot of problems when using the DDE.Initiate call in Forms V4.0.12. Speaking to Oracle UK, they recognise that the DDE support in this version of forms is fairly unstable.

Nigel Jepson <jepson_at_ibm.net>