Help ! SQL Loader for Novell : Miss the last line

From: Francois-Legault <flegaul_at_cam.org>
Date: 1995/06/29

I am trying to load a file with fields delimited with , and enclosed with ". When the last line of the file is empty there is no problem. When I try loading a file where the last line is not empty, that line is not loaded and I miss one record.

I really need some help here because I looked in all the books and I found nothing specific about this. I hope not to create a program just to add a blank line at the end. I tried with TRAILING NULLCOLLS but it did not change anything to the situation.

Thanks.

Francois-Legault
Bell Mobility
flegaul_at_mobility.com
(514) 421-5232 Received on Thu Jun 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message