Do you use Compuserve for Oracle?

From: james.mumper <jimm_at_cbnews.cb.att.com>
Date: 1995/06/27

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has used the Oracle forums on Compuserve. If you do use the Compuserve forums, please respond to the following:

  1. Do you also follow comp.databases.oracle (or is this the only time you've ever been here? :^) )
  2. If you also follow comp.databases.oracle, which do you prefer/find more useful?
  3. Do you also use the email tool SUPREQ? Again, is it better, the same, or worse than Compuserve?
  4. Do you use the dial-in BBS version of RTSS.

Any views of your experience would be helpful, but my goal here is to find the most useful place to go to maintain currency in Oracle tools and keep abreast of the latest developments, bugs, fixes, releases, etc.. I enjoy reading comp.databases.oracle but wonder if the data stream isn't more useful on Compuserve. I do not use Compuserve but would consider it if necessary.

Thanks for your input,

Jim Mumper Received on Tue Jun 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message