Re: Forms - Which event kicks my trigger

From: JamesF5088 <jamesf5088_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/06/27

< In my Forms App. I choose a text value from an LOV. When the value is < chosen and brought back from the LOV, I want a trigger to kick off < immediately. The trigger simply kicks off a select to retrieve more data.The < problem is, I can only seem to find events that kick off after I tab away from < the selected field. Which event will cause the trigger to kick off immediately?

On the field in question for LOV you should have a KEY-LISTVAL trigger which should read:

    list_values;
    your_trigger_to_execute_next;

after the list values executes and returns the value to the field, your trigger should execute next.

Hope this helps
Jim Received on Tue Jun 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message