Re: SQL*Forms Highlighting Fields ???

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1995/06/24

SQL*Forms Designer's Reference Version 3.0 Oracle Manual part no. 3304-V3.0 0691

DISPLAY_FIELD packaged procedure. page 16-13

Example: DISPLAY_FIELD ('field_name', 'bold');

You can control it dynamically in a POST-QUERY Trigger based on data contents returned by the query.

Michael Faklis (essmjf_at_netcom.com) wrote:
:> I'd like to dynamically highlight the field corresponding to the current
:> error message. I can't find anything in the documentation on how to
:> highlight a field, much less do it dynamically.

--
This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you