Re: Oracle Designer 2000

From: Gregory P. McLear <gmclear_at_macbo.win.net>
Date: 1995/06/21

In article <3rrde5$kla_at_news.euro.net>, Bram_Blijleven (brambly_at_euronet.nl) writes:
>Is there anyone out there who is happy with Oracle Designer 2000??
>
>The only thing we get here are General Protection Errors, or complete
>crashing systems!!
>

>--
>Bram Blijleven. email: brambly_at_euronet.nl

Generally very happy with the product. The key is memory. The only issue I have had with the product is sparse documentation. This product is too complex and full-featured to be shipped with only Windows help documention.

My understanding though, is that this problem is being addressed and written documention will be available soon.

I am not getting the GPF problems you are encountering. But my client PC has kegs 'o megs. ( 48 ).

Greg McLear
gmclear_at_macbo.win.net Received on Wed Jun 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message