Re: Simple Export Question

From: Dirk Breuer <Dirk_Breuer_at_p110.f5888.n240.z2.fidonet.org>
Date: 1995/06/20

robert.goodwin # msfc.nasa.gov_at_2:240/5889 meinte am 12.06.95 zum Thema "Simple Export Question":

rgmng> From: robert.goodwin_at_msfc.nasa.gov
rgmng>
rgmng> I'm sure this is a no-brainer, but I can't find an answer in the docs
rgmng> and I'm too lazy to go try it :-)  Will exporting to an existing file
rgmng> overwrite the existing file, or will Oracle return some sort of error
rgmng> indicating that the file already exists?

It will Overwrite the file without any warning. at least under HP-UX. Provided you have rights on that file

Ciao Dirk Received on Tue Jun 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message