Re: SQL Studio

From: Carl Cox <coxc_at_ftp.spots.ab.ca>
Date: 1995/06/19

I was using SQL*Studio, then I found a utility that did more of what I wanted in terms of database stored proc management. I was doing lots of promotes between Oracle instances (devl -> test -> prod), and found that I could do that drag-and-drop with SQL*PAD. It's from a software outfit called ObjectWorks, and I got it for a song (conference special for $500US in Orlando/Powersoft). I was really impressed by the support for multiple DBs. I asked if there was a translation engine, and the sales guy said next release.
Anyway, I'd call them before you dive into SQL*Studio. Their address is:
#807, 100 - 4 Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2P3N2 (403)237-7333
info_at_objectworks.com (or maybe it was sales@) Good luck.
Carl

---
coxc_at_spots.ab.ca
"Always let the salesman in, rush out the back, call the police, let
 them know your house is being robbed." - Unknown